Thursday, May 28, 2009

Greatful To All Who R Making My Wish A Reality!

On May 19, 2009, when my Guardian, Cia arrived at the airport, she was informed our flight was delayed for 24 hours to properly accommodate our canine transportation needs. The staff at Emirates Sky Cargo has been excelling in their service and reach, and we have everything to be grateful to them, for making a humane purpose a reality; despite our hardships and substantial challenges and in the midst of doubt, these have sought to make hope a reality. Cia opted to remain at the JFK airport, because it was too much to go to and fro a hotel. As a result we met many individuals of a HBO movie production who took a genuine interest in our cause and the Cytotron technology. Here is a picture by Angela, a free lance producer, who was kind enough to take a pic.

On May 23, 2009, not really knowing what to expect, after a 10 hour drive from the Chennai airport, in the wee hours of the morning-round 2 am India's time, we arrived at the gates of the campus: Center for Advanced Research & Development (CARD), at Seegehalli Main Rd., Bangalore, India. In short order, my Guardian Cia was awakened to enthusiastic warm greetings with much anticipation, by Dr. Kumar's loving family, where every need was arranged for our stay. When we entered the gates, we found ourselves marveling at a miniature paradise. At the campus, Dr. Kumar has two of our kind, geese, chickens, roosters, ducks in a pond, in tasteful décor and elegant architecture. Later, that evening, Cia was brought to tears for the caring arrangements because Cia anticipated living in tent for the stay of my treatment. With a deep breath of relief and in surprise she did not expect and less imagine, what Kumar’s family had arranged. Here is a picture of me, at my comfy abode after my first Cytotron Treatment. At night, Cia covers us with a mosquito canopy you can see slightly hanging to my left. Whereas, my mom, Precious safeguards and watches my every move. Click on my pic to fully appreciate me and my Boo boo.

On May 24, 2009, after a day’s of rest, because we had spent a better of 3 day’s travel, an MRI was scheduled, to prepare for Cytotron. Subsequently, we had to reschedule my first day of treatment because I developed painful inflammation on another hind limb by my hock, for which I was taken to Bangalore Veterinary College Hospital on a rickshaw to Hebbal, Bangalore for further investigation (click here for rickshaw experience). In India, the road belongs to everyone, including those of my kind, the cows and any other species. The rules of the road is based on an honor system of mutual comity between beast and humans alike;-)

After much a due, on May 27, 2009, I received my first treatment and Cia comforted me throughout a comfortable and quiet experience. Her compassionate strokes and words of comfort were reassuring.
The professional staff was amused of my presence and cooperation;-) It is my hope I will open the door of opportunity for species of my kind and of others deserving. It is our hope we can bring this technology into the US States to help many suffering from pain and illness. Too many nights, my guardian would sob herself to sleep and sing me a lullabye of comfort from the Broadway Musical Annie, when the prospects appeared bleak.

"Just Thinking About Tomorrow, clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow....
The Sun Will Out Tomorrow, so we have to hang on till tomorrow, come what may.. The Sun will come out Tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar, they''ll be sun... Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow till there's none...

When I'm stuck with a day, that's gray and lonely, I just stick out my chin and grin and say, Ohhhhh.... The sun will come out tomorrow....so we have to hang until tomorrow, Tomorrow, Tomorrow, we love you tomorrow, you're only a day away!"
Annie Musical click here

1 Minute Movie Clip



As Dr. Kumar reminded Cia, Silka is finally here!
As a result of unrelenting committment & hard work &
All of You who have played a signficant part:
Tomorow has ARRIVED!

Whatever the Outcome, My Guardian has done right by me, and due to her efforts in a holistic manner, I have exceeded over the projected 6 mos survival rate, without the suffering traditionally befalling many of all kinds, there is reason for hope!

***On a very important note: I was experiencing positive results with the ATP Depletion Therapy. On the 12th day of the protocol assigned to me, I began for the very first time to place pressure on my left limb that I had not used since August of 2008. However, because Cytotron substantial efforts were already in place, I was advised by Healthia Clinic to discontinue ATP Protocol, during Cytotron because each would cancel the other out. Thus, for those who find it impossible to travel for Cytotron treatment you are urged to try ATP Depletion Therapy, where a customized protocol is specifically designed for each individual (refer to previous post for more info).

Back in the homefront, Radeek- a talented college bound student, and active in community service, is watching over my other members of our family: Spotza, Silk, Sheen, Sheena, Rascal, Osa, Satin and Geno. We have our lives to be thankful to him!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment